Pages

"Without music life would be a mistake." ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Music has always been an integral part of my existence. I can still hear the sound of my mother singing as she washed dishes in our tiny apartment while I sat quietly on the floor immersed in my crayons and paper. I invite you to step into my world of music where you'll be introduced to the soundtrack of my life.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Feature - REVIEWS

After several requests, I am pleased to announce the addition of a new feature to Angelia's Music blog: REVIEWS.  My first review is the music of Canadian singer/songwriter, Marcome.  Her New Age World music is something special.  Please have a look at the review and sample some of her music for yourself.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there sister buckeye! Thanks for stopping by my blog - and you are absolutely right...we have GREAT taste in music LOL!! Fabulous iPod widgets you have and I can hang around listening to alllll those tunes!
    I'll be around again for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails